When there is an overabundance of yeast in the body, symptoms manifest in various way. Some common symptomatic questions to ask might be:
- Do you feel tired most of the time? Does the fatigue alter your lifestyle?
- Do you suffer from intestinal gas, abdominal bloating or discomfort?
- Do you crave vinegar, sugar, breads, beer or other alcoholic beverages?
- Are you bothered by bowel disorders, constipation, diarrhea or alternating constipation / diarrhea?
- Do you suffer from anxiety, depression, panic attacks or mood swings?
- Are you often irritable, easily angered, anxious or nervous?
- Do you have trouble thinking clearly, or suffer memory loss (particularly short-term memory loss)?
If you answered yes to a majority of those questions it would be a good idea to complete a full Candida Screening with your wellness consultant.
In most cases, someone who tested positive for Candida has been experiencing symptoms of Candida for some time without proper diagnosis. The most common symptoms are: